(LONG) Bigfoot Is Dead

Michael Hagen mhagen at olympus.net
Wed Dec 18 22:45:56 EST 2002

In article <6dafee1b.0212181033.3e1d6c08 at posting.google.com>,
dwheeler at ipns.com says...
> From The Oregonian, Dec. 6, 2002, p A1
>
> Bighoax: The abominable truth can finally be told
> The family of Ray L. Wallace goes public with his monstrous prank
> after his death at age 84

snip good stuff, not all true

Ray was a joker and an original character. However, I seriously doubt
his "confession" will sway true Bigfoot devotees pro or con.  I
recommend Robert Michael Pyle's book, Where Bigfoot Walks, for a good
holiday read.  Many native people take BF seriously. I've been warned
about the big guy myself when cruising certain tribal forestlands.