Help needed please with identifying a worm

Steve and Leona campbell at
Wed Apr 7 09:00:33 EST 1999

Hello, I have a small problem, I recently discovered a worm that I have
never seen or heard of before... I'd dearly love to find out what it is and
more about it. Sadly I didn't collect the specimen but have made a
detailed description and drawing on the following link: I am no scientist and my
description may be a bit weak. I am however, intrigued by this creature
and my inquiries have turned up a number of possibilities. Please take a
look at my worm and get back to me if you have any idea or can direct
me to someone who might!

Steve Campbell

  Steve & Leona campbell at
 ICQ: 5036527 (Feel free to add to your list)

Discuss   = annelida at      = talk to all members
Server    = biosci-server at = un/subscribes