Complexity and perplexity

Geoff Read gread at actrix.gen.nz
Tue Oct 5 06:11:43 EST 1999

Folks,

I'm perplexed (or should it be prplxd?). Is  vowel aversion going to be the
new expressive social phenomenon - like shaven heads or tongue studs?

I don't think so. I expect most people have  no difficulty striking the extra
letters on the keyboard, do not think that abbreviated words  have extra
magic powers, are able to use database fields of 100's of  characters,
and so have no reason to  adopt 'cmplx' for 'complex.'

Thus this message to suggest nipping it in the bud is quite redundant.

Yrs Gff  :^)

--
   Geoff Read <gread at actrix.gen.nz>

-- ANNELIDA