(Fwd) Revision der Gattung Typosyllis

Geoff Read g.read at niwa.cri.nz
Wed Jun 7 18:32:21 EST 2000

> Frank Licher (2000): Revision der Gattung Typosyllis Langerhans, 1879
> (Polychaeta: Syllidae). Morphologie, Taxonomie und Phylogenie.
>
> Abhandlungen der Senckenbergischen Naturforschenden Gesellschaft,
> 551: 1-336. Verlag Waldemar Kramer, Frankfurt am Main. ISSN 0341-
> 4116 / ISBN 3-7829-2557-2.

Folks, here are the contact details for buying a copy of the journal.

Senckenbergische Naturforschende Gesellschaft
Senckenberganlage 25
60325 Frankfurt
Germany

Tel.  ++ 49 69 7542 246
Fax   ++ 49 69 746238
http://senckenberg.uni-frankfurt.de

"Abhandlung 551 can be purchased for DM 98,00 plus postage. As
normally we dispatch our sendings via surface mail please let us know if
you would prefer to receive the ordered item via air-mail (which would,
alas, be charged with a higher rate).  We accept credit cards and
advanced payment is requested. Please send your credit card number via
FAX: 0049-69-746238"

Cheers,

--
  Geoff Read <g.read at niwa.cri.nz>