[Annelida] Culture article

jablake At ix.netcom.com via annelida%40net.bio.net (by jablake At ix.netcom.com)
Sat Nov 18 16:36:40 EST 2006

Mare,

I have a reprint.  If you want, I will scan and send you a PDF.  However, this article was Contribution No. 50 from the Darling Marine Center.  Perhaps if Mary Petersen is reading this, she could check with the Darling Center librarian to see if they still have a copy that could be mailed to you.

Jim Blake