[Annelida] request for PDF of Uschakov & Wu, 1965

Vasily Radashevsky via annelida%40net.bio.net (by radashevsky from hotmail.com)
Mon Dec 6 21:28:19 EST 2010

Many thanks to those who responded and helped with the paper!

If someone needs the PDF, please contact Inna L. Alalykina
[alalykina from mail.ru]

Cheers,

Vasily

  _____

From: Gérard BELLAN [mailto:gerard.bellan from univmed.fr]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 9:39 PM
To: Vasily Radashevsky
Subject: Re: [Annelida] request for PDF of Uschakov & Wu, 1965

May be it could be a scoop for you, but in this middle-aged time there was
not pdf !

Gérard BELLAN

(If I met several times Pr Uschakov -even- here in Marseilles, I didn't met
his fellow WU !

My be I've this paper.

Le 6 déc. 10 à 08:13, Vasily Radashevsky a écrit :

Help, please!!!

Urgently needed PDF of the following study:

Uschakov, P.V. & Wu, B.L. (1965) The Polychaeta Errantia of the Yellow Sea.
Explorations of the Fauna of Seas, 3(11), 145-253. (In Russian).

Many thanks in advance,
Vasily Radashevsky

Resources: http://www.annelida.net

Gérard BELLAN