[Annelida] FW: polychaete literature

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz)
Mon Apr 21 21:55:26 EST 2014

Here is the pdf list of books for this very generous offer by Bets Brown.
Please respond directly to  Bets at wilbro from fairpoint.net and not to the list.

Thanks,

Geoff Read

-----Original Message-----
From: annelida-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu [mailto:annelida-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of Bets Brown
Sent: Monday, 21 April 2014 3:17 a.m.
To: annelida from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: [Annelida] polychaete literature

Hi Everyone,

I¹ve listed polychaete literature that I wish to pass on to other
researchers as I am retiring.  The list is below.  If you would like any or
all of these, let me know. I just ask that you pay for postage from central
Maine, USA.

Sincerely,
Bets Brown
wilbro from fairpoint.net
Research Scientist
Colby College

Polychaete Literature
(# indicates hard-bound books, the rest are soft-covered books.)