[Annelida] papers on polychaetes and benthic ecology available for download at the new Benthos Lab web page

Paulo Lana via annelida%40net.bio.net (by lana from ufpr.br)
Wed Dec 10 15:10:22 EST 2014

Dear friends and colleagues,

This is just to tell you that the new web page of the Benthos Lab, which
I direct at Universidade Federal do Parana in southern Brazil,  is now
available at
http://benthos-lab.wix.com/ufpr

I hope that by December 20 all our papers on polychaetes (including old
papers not available as original pdfs)  and ecological research on
coastal benthos will be available for download at the "publications"
link, through connections to Research Gate.

Any criticisms and suggestions on English grammar and style will be
gladly welcome :-)

Kind regards,

Paulo Lana

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivírus.