[Annelida] Hartmann-Schröder, 1964. Zum Problem ...

Geoff Read via annelida%40net.bio.net (by Geoffrey.Read from niwa.co.nz)
Wed Mar 18 23:52:02 EST 2015

Hi all,

Does anyone have access to the Hartmann-Schröder article in "Festschrift zum 60. Geburtstag von Professor Dr. Curt Kosswig"  and could supply me with it?  It's quite a short article

Hartmann-Schröder, Gesa. 1964. Zum Problem der Anpassung von Polychaeten an das Leben im Küstengrundwasser.
Mitteilungen aus dem Hamburgischen Zoologischen Museum und Institut. Ergänzungsband. 61 [Festschrift zum 60. Geburtstag von Professor Dr. Curt Kosswig. 361pp.]: 67-78.

References to this in literature-cited lists that I've seen are all astray!  Except the one in the 1995 Festschrift to the Hartmann's.

So it's an article in a Festschrift (for Kosswig's 60th birthday) of over 300 pages published by Mitteilungen aus dem Hamburgischen Zoologischen Museum und Institut, and appears as their Ergänzungsband [supplement] 61.  It might even be separately catalogued. Our library has some of the HZMI supplements, including 60 & 62, but not this one.

Hathi trust index it, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/009087493  but I suspect even in the USA the fulltext  is copyright blocked.

Thanks for any help,

Geoff Read