(none)

P0H at PSUVM.PSU.EDU P0H at PSUVM.PSU.EDU
Thu Aug 19 22:44:00 EST 1993

While I would prefer to let Warren Victorian's note about phone sex fade
away into electronic oblivion, I must add a hearty "Well said"
to Ellen Kearn's comment -- that type of note is totally inappropriate.

This is a public space.  Regardless of one's politics, the note was in
incredibly poor taste.  (Furthermore, it's exactly the sort of ammunition that
a crusading legislator would love to use to kill funding for the internet.)

Cheers,
Phil Hammer