PCR primers for mapping

bosborne at INSECT.BERKELEY.EDU bosborne at INSECT.BERKELEY.EDU
Mon Feb 22 12:38:47 EST 1993

To the Group,

I'm in the process of assigning T-DNA flanking regions to the
genetic map using RI lines (courtesy of C. Dean). I have experience
with the same procedure in tomato using Southern blotting, and I'd
like to use an alternative approach such as SSPG or PCR (with or
without restriction enzyme cleavage). Does anyone have the sequence
of PCR primers corresponding to previously mapped Goodman or
Meyerowitz clones, where the products distinguish the Col-o and
Ler parents? These primers would be used as positive controls in
the mapping.

Thanks for your attention to this matter,