Auxin Workshop in Madison (re-re-posted)

Chris Town cdt2 at PO.CWRU.EDU
Mon Mar 13 10:41:22 EST 1995

For those of you who have already seen this, my apologies.

This is now the fourth time I have tried to post this message. There have
been some server problems and my first three postings seem to have gotten
lost in US cyberspace.

Chris Town
------------------------
To Auxin-Lovers Everywhere

Re: Workshop at 6th International Arabidopsis Meeting

I am wondering if there is sufficient interest for those of us working on
IAA biosynthesis and metabolism, IAA conjugate metabolism etc to get
together and discuss both methods and results. We are looking at in planta
metabolism of both IAA and its conjugates and are still in the methods
development phase. I think there are lots of ways we all might profit from
each others' experience in a workshop format.

If interested please reply either direct to me (cdt2 at po.cwru.edu) or through
the network. If more than two or three can be gathered togerther..., we'll
do it.

See you in Dairyland.

Chris Town