codon bias - 2nd try

Arlene Gaudet agaudet at MHC.MTHOLYOKE.EDU
Tue Mar 28 16:46:22 EST 1995

The following post came from John Morris; I'm just passing it on:

Codon usage tables for a variety of organisms are available from the AAtDB
server.  Log in to as anonymous and cd to the
/pub/codon directory.  The arabidopsis file is ath.cod. The web URL is:

(Hope it's still there)
Arlene Gaudet