antibodies against pea thylakoid proteins

Ruth Alscher ralscher at vt.edu
Sun Oct 22 11:01:51 EST 1995

Dear Netters,

        I'm working up a lab exercise for a grad course in Advanced Plant
Physiology.  We will characterize the products of translation of pea rough
thylakoids versus the mRNAs which can be extracted from them, versus the
mRNAs which are present in the stroma.  Does anyone have suggestions for
sources for antibody against D1 protein, alpha subunit of CF1 or other
intrinsic thylakoid proteins from pea?

I know, it's not the weed, what can I say?

Thanks in advance.

Ruth Alscher
103 Plant Molecular Biology Building
Plant Pathology, Physiology and Weed Science
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Fax 540-231-5755, Phone 540-231-6761