Hotel Accomodation for Tuskegee Workshop

C. S. Prakash Prakash at ACD.TUSK.EDU
Wed Apr 3 18:57:21 EST 1996

The Workshop on Transgenic Plants at Tuskegee University, USA (April 20-22,
1996) has attracted considerable response.  The hotel rooms at the Kellogg
conference center and nearby locations are completely full.  Here, I
provide names of few other hotels which still have a few rooms available
for those of you still interested in attending the workshop but not booked
any hotels yet.  Please note that no transportation will be provided and
thus we recommend you rent a car.

*Ramada Inn at Opelika, AL.  Phone (334) 749-6154 ($44; 30 minutes drive,
North of Tuskegee; good for people coming from Atlanta Airport)

*Ramada Inn at Montgomery, AL.  Phone (334) 277-2200 ($55 for upto 4
people; 30 minutes drive South of Tuskegee; Convenient to those using
Montgomery Airport).

Both hotels are closer to Interstate and thus convenient.  Please send in
the registration if you have not yet done, as we have only a few more
places open.
If you need more information call me at (334) 821-1511 at my home until
April 10 (Easter Recess here!).

C. S. Prakash                     Prakash at Acd.Tusk.Edu
Tuskegee University          Phone (334) 727 8023
School of Agriculture         Fax     (334) 727 8552
Tuskegee, AL 36088. USA