REmate and flaming Estelle.

Wayne M. Barnes, Ph.D. barnes at BIODEC.WUSTL.EDU
Thu Jun 6 15:43:55 EST 1996

Dear Estelle Hrabak,

     I do apologize for flaming you so for trying to get software for free.
In the past I have been a software supplier, and I have become very
sensitive to people who try every which way not to pay for it, so I always
pay for my personal copies of software that I use.

     I do also wonder that, once you found the software was not really
free, you still asked for someone who had it free.  To me this meant that
you were still scouting for a free copy, but I now see you were just
establishing the price.

Wayne M. Barnes, Ph.D.            Biochemistry Dept. 8231
Washington University School of Medicine        home fax 314.434-3808
660 South Euclid Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110             USA
314/362-3351   Barnes at biodec.wustl.edu  fax: 314/362-7183