POST-DOC POSITION AVAILABLE

jkieber at uic.edu jkieber at uic.edu
Thu May 14 18:20:22 EST 1998

POST-DOCTORAL POSITION
Dr. Joe Kieber
Laboratory for Molecular Biology
University of Illinois at Chicago
Molecular genetic analysis of ethylene analysis of ethylene action in
Arabidopsis

Dear Colleagues,

This is an announcement of POST-DOCTORAL POSITION to work on molecular
genetic studies of ethylene action in Arabidopsis in the laboratory of Dr.
Joe Kieber at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

The position is available immediatly and is funded for at least two years.

Current research in my lab includes biochemical characterization of the
CTR1 protein kinase, cloning of ctr2, a novel ethylene signaling element,
molecular genetic studies of the regulation of ethylene biosynthesis as
well as cytokinin action.

See also: http://www.uic.edu/depts/bios/lmb/lmb_faculty/Kieber/Kieber.html

A strong background in molecular biology and/or biochemistry is preferred.
Applicants should send to Dr Joe Kieber a curriculum vitae, a description
of previous research experience and names and addresses of three possible
referees. For more details, contact me by email  (jkieber at uic.edu) or at
the number listed below.  If interested, I will also be available at the
Arabidopsis meeting at the end of June.

Joe Kieber
University of Illinois at Chicago
Laboratory for Molecular Biology (M/C 567)
Department of Biological Sciences
Molecular Biology Research Building
900 South Ashland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60607