transient transformation of Arabidopsis mesophyll protoplasts

Lohrmann, Jens lohrmann at sun2.ruf.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Sep 15 11:28:04 EST 1998

Dear All!!

I'm trying to transiently transform Arabidopsis mesophyll protoplasts.
As the transient transformation of cell culture protoplasts using a
electroporation protocol is well established in our lab, I was using
this protocol first. Unfortunately it's not working out. So I'm
wondering if someone knows about a protocol especially dealing with
mesophyll protoplasts.

Thanks a lot!

Jens Lohrmann
(if directly answering via email please cut out the "anti-advertising
insert")