Research Associate Position Available

Yuan, Ling Ling_Yuan at maxygen.com
Wed Oct 27 18:20:51 EST 1999

Research Associates

Maxygen, an independent biotechnology company created as a spin-off from
Affymax Research Institute, is the leader in the design, development and
application of directed evolution technologies to evolve new properties into
single genes, pathways, plasmids, viruses and genomes. If you are creative,
as well as willing to learn and master new technologies, we encourage you to
apply:

Plant Biotech:  utilizing DNA shuffling and high throughput screening, you
will work on projects to rapidly evolve proteins, gene expression systems
and metabolic pathways. The positions require an MS in
biological/biochemical sciences or a BS with 2 years of advanced
undergraduate research experience. Working with plants is a plus but not
essential.

We offer an excellent compensation/benefit package. Please visit our website
at www.maxygen.com <http://www.maxygen.com>  for more information. Send your
resume to: Maxygen, HR dept. 515 Galveston Drive, Redwood City, CA 94063, or
contact Dr. Ling Yuan by e-mail at ling_yuan at maxygen.com
<mailto:ling_yuan at maxygen.com> .