commercial source for 5-methyl dCTP (sodium salt)

Nobody nobody at
Fri Dec 8 17:53:02 EST 2000

""zhixin xie"" <xie9665 at> wrote in message
>=20 Hi! Everybody,
>=20 I am looking for 5-methyl dCTP (sodium salt).
>=20 Could you please let me know if there is a provider other than Amersham
>=20 Pharmacia ( it appears that they stoped saling this product more than a
>=20 ago). Also ROCHE does have 5-methyl d-CTP, but it's in lithium salt.
>=20 Thanks in advance.
>=20 ---

No any affiliation with the company besides purchasing at the market price
some of their enzymes, nucleotides (including dCTP), etc.

Good luck.
Lubomir Sokolov
Dept. Plant Physiology,
Ume=E5 Plant Science Center