Problem with Arabidopsis seeds sterilization

Suk-whan Hong sukwhan at U.Arizona.EDU
Tue Feb 1 16:40:48 EST 2000

Hi Byung-hoon Kim, I have same experience with you. Something on your
plate after sterilization might be agrobacteria kept in seed coat.
Hygromysin work to kill them in my experiment.
Good luck.

Suk-Whan Hong.