Number of t-DNA insertions?

John Runions cjr41 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 5 04:26:17 EST 2001

Hi all,

I don't think I dreamed that I saw a paper describing the average number
of t-dna insertions in Arabidopsis following Agrobacterium-mediated
transformation but I can't find it anywhere.  Approximately 8 months ago
I saw the paper while casually browsing the literature in the library
but I didn't make note of the reference.  Literature searches have not
turned it up using either the keywords 't-dna' 'agrobacteri*'
'transformation' etc. Please tell me I'm not crazy?  Does anyone know of
the paper or does anyone have numbers that they would be willing to
share?

On the other hand though, I am very much more up on the literature than
I was a few days ago. (<- Poetry).

BTW the paper I'm looking for isn't: Young et al. (2001) Efficient
Screening of Arabidopsis T-DNA Insertion Lines Using Degenerate
Primers.   Plant Physiol. 2001 125 (2): p. 513.

Thanks for your help, John.

--
C. John Runions, Ph. D.
Department of Plant Sciences