amylases and 2010

Jon Monroe monroejd at
Mon Sep 17 13:39:25 EST 2001

Hi all,

Is anyone planning on submitting a proposal on alpha- or beta-amylases
to the NSF 2010 program this December?  I'm at a primarily undergraduate
institution and would like to work on these genes, but I don't  want to
compete with the big labs.  If you might be interested in joining forces
with us please let me know.

  Jonathan D. Monroe                 Associate Professor
  Department of Biology, MSC 7801   office: 540-568-6649
  James Madison University             fax: 540-568-3333
  Harrisonburg, VA 22807         email: monroejd at