TAIL-PCR primer design cloning Ecker and Alonso T-DNA lines

vijay at ust.hk vijay at ust.hk
Mon Sep 2 04:29:48 EST 2002

>Hi :
               I'm a grad. student working now to clone a T-DNA
insertion mutant of Cis-cinnamic acid.The mutant is isolated from
Ecker and Alonso insertional line CS75100.I would like to design the
primers for both Left and Right borders of the vector pROK2 for
TAIL-PCR.

Would anyone  please suggest me the three  primers for the TAIL
reactions or the protocol from their own lab.

Here is the vector and its sequence.

Vector  - pROK2 -  http://signal.salk.edu/tdna_protocols.html
Vector sequence -  http://signal.salk.edu/pBIN-pROK2.txt

Thank you very much for your attention and response despite your busy schedule.

vijay

---

</x-charset>