[Arabidopsis] Postdoctoral positions

Kieber, Joe J. (Biology) via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jkieber from bio.unc.edu)
Mon Jun 18 15:12:54 EST 2007

Two postdoctoral positions are currently available within my group in
the Department of Biology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel
Hill. These positions are part of several funded projects described on
our lab web page (http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/kieber/lab/).

Successful applicants should be highly motivated, be capable of working
independently and have a relevant PhD.
Experience in some or all of the following disciplines is desirable:
genetics in model systems, molecular biology, and/or biochemistry.

The positions will remain open until suitable candidates are selected.
Applications should be made by sending a c.v. together with contact
information for at least two references to jkieber from unc.edu.

For further details about the project, contact me via either e-mail or
by phone (919) 962-2144. I will also be available to discuss these
projects at the Arabidopsis meeting in Beijing in June and at the IPGSA
meeting in Mexico in July.

Further details about the Department of Biology at UNC can be found at:
http://www.bio.unc.edu/

Joseph Kieber

University of North Carolina

Department of Biology