[Arabidopsis] Database for phenotypic study on reverse genetics in Arabidopsis???

Morgan Xu via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by xu.161 from osu.edu)
Thu Mar 29 21:38:35 EST 2007

   Hi all,

   Is there anybody aware of any databases for phenotypic studies on
   reverse genetics in Arabidopsis??? I am trying to studing the function
   of certain genes and have T-DNA knock-out in hand. Unfortunately they
   don't show any macroscopic phenotypes. So I am thinking of trying
   different assays to seek potential changes in our mutants.

   I kind of remember there was a 2010 project-associated website listing
   all the assays for phenotypic screening Arabidopsis. If anybody
   can remind me or has any suggestion, I will really appreciate it.

   Best regards,

   Morgan