[Arabidopsis] Any suggestions pls....

chida via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by chidubt from yahoo.com)
Sat Mar 31 11:14:19 EST 2007

Dear all,
      am working on screening T-DNA insertion mutants on Arabidopsis. Currently am screening some mutants for mRNA expression using real time pcr and Reverse transcriptase pcr as well. Surprisingly am getting very good expression of respective mRNAs in mutants when compared to wild type plants. I have taken care to keep equal amount of first srand RNA template which is evident since I used actin gene amplification as control. Please suggest me what may be the reason to get good expression in mutants but not in wild type.... and what are all the things I have to take care!!!! I appreciate your time.
thanking you.
sincerely
chida