[Arabidopsis] Looking for specific protocol of Arabidopsis suspension culture

Jiang Lei via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jianglei from mail.edu.cn)
Mon May 28 02:10:24 EST 2007

Dear everyone,

I am a PhD reseach student at South China Normal Univerisity, and will be starting
my reseach recently. I am very puzzled with the arabidopsis suspension culture.
After seaching some protocols by Google, we failed to culture it. Is there anybody
available to send me a specific protocol for arabidopsis suspension culture? It is
better for protocols that starting from seedling tissue in MS-medium with 2,4-D.

Thank you very much!

Regards,

Lei Jiang

School of Life Science, South China Normal University