[Arabidopsis] Cycloheximide concentration

Simon Bressendorff via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by simonb from my.molbio.ku.dk)
Mon Sep 17 08:25:37 EST 2007

Hi,

I am doing an experiment with cycloheximide, anisomycin and chloramphenicol
as protein synthesis inhibitors on whole plant Arabidopsis.

I would like to measure how much the protein synthesis is inhibited during a
time course using Met-35S incorporation.

Does anyone know which concentration of cycloheximide I should use?

Thank you.

Simon Bressendorff
PhD student
Copenhagen Biocenter, Department of Molecular Biology, University of
Copenhagen, Denmark
Ole Maaloes vej 5, Room 3.1.41, 2200 Copenhagen N