[Arabidopsis] re: Looking for primers

Wang XW via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by X.W.Wang from rhul.ac.uk)
Sat Nov 1 12:03:22 EST 2008

Dear Maria ,

Have you pay attention to your enzymes for methylation sensitivity?  It is your ecotype was real col-0 or Ler?

I have some primers used for my PhD research before, they works well. Could you let know the specific positions in the range? Maybe be I have tell you how to design primers for SNP if neccessary.

Xuewen

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 14:01:58 -0400
From: "Maria Acero" <maria from acero.ca>
Subject: [Arabidopsis] Looking for primers
To: arab-gen from magpie.bio.indiana.edu

Hello,

I am a master student working on a mapping project. I am looking for markers
in chromosome I between 12Mbp and the centromere. I have tried designing my
own primers in this region using SNPs, but when I try them they show the
same size for the Col and Ler bands.

If someone could please give me information on markers that show differente
band sizes for Col and Ler in this region, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Maria Acero

End of Arab-gen Digest, Vol 42, Issue 22