[Arabidopsis] LifeRaftR Raft Float LifeGuardR hydroponic system

Tayengwa, Reuben via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by rtayengwa from wsu.edu)
Tue Jun 8 00:54:06 EST 2010

I am looking for a hydroponic system used to grow Arabidopsis under different salt and osmotic stress conditions. Killian et al. 2007 Plant J. 50:347-63 used this system and they bought the system from a company that is no longer in existence (osmotek.com). Sigma has also discontinued making these rafts. If there is anyone who is using this system or has the rafts can you please contact me.