[Arabidopsis] Similar phenotype in overexpression and knockout

Charles S. Gasser via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by csgasser from ucdavis.edu)
Mon May 3 12:37:07 EST 2010

Ido,
We saw similar ovule phenotypes from loss of function of Class III
HD-Zip genes, and from the gain of function (over/ectopic expression)
effects of micro-RNA resistant alleles of these same genes.  We
included discussion of this in a publication:

Kelley, DR, Skinner, DJ, Gasser, CS (2008) Roles of polarity
determinants in ovule development. Plant J., 57:1054-1064.

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/121540116/abstract
--
Charles S. Gasser

104 Briggs Hall