[Arabidopsis] CDF file affymetrix arabidopsis tiling 1.0R

Lars Hennig via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by lars.hennig from vbsg.slu.se)
Sat Nov 20 11:35:18 EST 2010

Hi Kristina,

colleagues at University of Michigan periodically generate custom cdfs
based on latest genome information. They included Arabidopsis arrays
such as ATH1, Arabidopsis Tiling 1.0 and AGRONOMICS1 in their
collection. Note that there are separate CDFs for different genome
annotation databases and for probe set definitions based on genes or
transcripts.

This is the download page:
http://brainarray.mbni.med.umich.edu/Brainarray/Database/CustomCDF/CDF_download.asp#v13

Lars

Dr. Lars Hennig

Professor for Genetics

Uppsala BioCenter
Department of Plant Biology and Forest Genetics
PO-Box 7080

SE-75007 Uppsala, Sweden

Lars.Hennig from vbsg.slu.se

Tel. +46 18 67 3326