[Arabidopsis] looking for a collaborator

David Horvath via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by horvathdp from gmail.com)
Tue Aug 23 15:18:15 EST 2011

Hi,

I am attempting to follow the induction of Cyclin D3-2 following
exposure to cytokinin (or really any treatment that would cause
induction), but seem to be unable to do so for unknown reasons. Thus,
I was wondering if there is anyone who regularly does this (or is
quite confident they can do so) who would be willing to do so on a
couple of reporter gene expression lines I have developed. I have a
manuscript that is essentially ready to go, but it really needs this
one experiment. I am quite willing to give a second authorship to any
interested individual. If anyone is interested, please shoot me an
email and I'll send you the details of the work.

Thanks!

Dave Horvath
USDA-ARS
Fargo ND