[Arabidopsis] Seeking vectors for bicistronic construct (such as TMV IRES derived)

FU, Hong-yong via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by hongyong from gate.sinica.edu.tw)
Sun Nov 6 09:38:38 EST 2011

Hi Arabidopsis Researchers: We are interesting in constructing a bicistronic
expression cassette in a transient expression vector wondering who may have
such vectors. We are attempting to transiently coexpress a RFP fusion (for
our target protein) and a GFP (for reference) in Arabidopsis protoplasts
using the same vector. Please kindly let me know If you have such vectors or
aware of sources. We appreciate your kind help.

Hongyong

Hongyong Fu
Institute of Plant and Microbial Biology
Aacdemia Sinica
Taipei, Taiwan
128 Sec2 Academia Rd, Nankang, Taipei
Taiwan