[Arabidopsis] Teaching Workshop at ICAR 2012 (Vienna) - Discussion leaders wanted

Mary Williams via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by mwilliams from aspb.org)
Thu Nov 17 04:10:08 EST 2011

Hello,

I'm organizing a Teaching Workshop for post-docs and graduate students
for the 2012 Arabidopsis meeting in Vienna, and would be happy to hear
from any experienced teachers who would like to participate. The focus
is helping to prepare the participants for university level teaching.
This will be a participatory workshop in which the attendees engage in
teaching and learning practices, so if you have an exercise you'd like
to lead please send me a note. These can include anything from writing
exam questions to case study discussions to hands-on inquiries.

Thanks!

Mary Williams (mwilliams from aspb.org)

Features Editor, The Plant Cell

American Society of Plant Biologists