[Arabidopsis] Reminder to apply for funding to the Vancouver Arabidopsis Conference

Joanna Friesner via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu)
Thu Mar 6 19:01:45 EST 2014

Lots of new activities for this year's meeting
http://arabidopsisconference2014.org/

Funding deadlines:
Early Career Researcher (US and Canada researchers only) :
http://arabidopsisconference2014.org/career-development-workshops/early-carr
eer
Deadline: March 31

Under-Represented Minority (US researchers only) :
http://arabidopsisconference2014.org/career-development-workshops/us-minorit
ies
Deadline: April 7
 Applications (word and pdf) are linked at the bottom of the pages.

New workshops:
1. Early Career Researcher Workshops
2. US Under-Represented Minority Workshops
3. Arabidopsis Information Portal Developer and User Workshop
http://arabidopsisconference2014.org/career-development-workshops

General Community Workshop- accepting applications until May 9.
http://arabidopsisconference2014.org/general-workshops

Do you want to organize a social group at the ICAR?
Email me for information on how we can help advertise your meet up.

Joanna
--
Joanna Friesner Ph.D.
NAASC Coordinator

ICAR 2014, The 25th International Conference on Arabidopsis Research
Organized by the North American Arabidopsis Steering Committee
July 28-Aug. 1, 2014
University of British Columbia
Vancouver, Canada
http://arabidopsisconference2014.org/