[Arabidopsis] GFP-GR

Parry, Geraint via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Geraint.Parry from liverpool.ac.uk)
Mon Mar 10 07:30:49 EST 2014

Dear all,

I am attempting to locate a GFP-GR clone that was first published in Brockmann et al (2001) Subcellular Localization and targeting of Glucocorticoid Receptor Protein Fusions Expressed in Transgenic Arabidopsis thaliana. Plant Cell Physiol 42, 942.

I have contacted the lead researcher, Dr Kamiya, but he has closed his lab and has lost track of this clone.

Therefore I'm wondering if anyone has this clones or anything similar that you would be willing to share?

Yours,
Geraint Parry