[Arabidopsis] New bioinformatic tools and large data sets in 2013?

Nicholas Provart via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by nicholas.provart from utoronto.ca)
Thu Mar 20 12:49:41 EST 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm putting together a short piece for this year's Multinational
Arabidopsis Steering Committee report on what was new and exciting in the
world of Arabidopsis bioinformatics. Let me know via email at
nicholas.provart from utoronto.ca what your favourite new bioinformatic tools
and/or large data sets were from the past year or so!

Thanks!

Nick
Nicholas Provart, PhD
Associate Professor, Plant Cyberinfrastructure & Systems Biology
Chair, Bioinformatics SC, Multinational Arabidopsis Steering Committee
Member, North American Arabidopsis Steering Committee and IAIC
The Bio-Analytic Resource. http://www.BAR.utoronto.ca
Arabidopsis Conference 2014. http://arabidopsisconference2014.org