[Arabidopsis] Last chance to apply for funding to the Arabidopsis conference- Vancouver

Joanna Friesner via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu)
Wed Mar 26 18:14:27 EST 2014

Deadline: March 31- MONDAY!
Early Career Researcher- Registration funding (US and Canada researchers
only) :
http://arabidopsisconference2014.org/career-development-workshops/early-car
<http://arabidopsisconference2014.org/career-development-workshops/early-car
eer>
<http://arabidopsisconference2014.org/career-development-workshops/early-car
eer> eer
<http://arabidopsisconference2014.org/career-development-workshops/early-car
eer>
<Be sure you get a response by email that your application was received>
<All pieces must be submitted by Monday, including your letter of
recommendation>

Under-Represented Minorities- full funding (US researchers only) :
http://arabidopsisconference2014.org/career-development-workshops/us-minorit
<http://arabidopsisconference2014.org/career-development-workshops/us-minori
ties>
<http://arabidopsisconference2014.org/career-development-workshops/us-minori
ties> ies
<http://arabidopsisconference2014.org/career-development-workshops/us-minori
ties>
Deadline: April 7
Applications (word and pdf) are linked at the bottom of the pages.

Lots of new activities for this year's meeting!

New workshops:
1. Early Career Researcher Workshops
2. US Under-Represented Minority Workshops
3. Arabidopsis Information Portal Developer and User Workshop
http://arabidopsisconference2014.org/career-development-workshops

General Community Workshop- accepting applications until May 9.
http://arabidopsisconference2014.org/general-workshops

Do you want to organize a social group at the ICAR?
Email me for information on how we can help advertise your meet up.

Joanna
http://arabidopsisconference2014.org/