[Arabidopsis] Open Postdoctoral Position

Haswell, Elizabeth via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by ehaswell from wustl.edu)
Mon Jan 26 11:04:49 EST 2015

Postdoctoral Position Investigating the Role of Mechanoperception During Pathogenesis
A postdoctoral position is open in the Haswell Lab at Washington University in St. Louis (http://pages.wustl.edu/haswell) to investigate the role played by mechanosensitive ion channels in plant pathogenesis. The successful candidate will have a PhD in a relevant discipline and have published in molecular biology, genetics, or cell biology fields. Experience working in plant pathogenesis or ion channel physiology is preferred but not required. Salary will be determined according to the NIH scale.
To apply, please submit by email to ehaswell from wustl.edu:
1.  A cover letter explaining why you are interested in joining our group, what skills and knowledge you would contribute, and what you think we could offer in terms of training.  In addition, please describe your career goals.
2.  A CV with three or more references and their contact information.

Elizabeth Haswell
Associate Professor
Dept. of Biology, Box 1137
Washington University in St. Louis