[Arabidopsis] Selection of transgenic Arabidopsis line in Hygromycin medium

MAHMUDUL HASSAN via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by mahmudul_bau from yahoo.com)
Sat Aug 27 21:08:54 EST 2016

Hi All
I am a PhD student. I have been trying to select transgenic Arabidopsis line in hygromycin medium for the last couple months. I followed this paper (A rapid and robust method of identifying transformed Arabidopsis thaliana seedlings following floral dip transformation, Plant Methods. 2006. 2:19. DOI: 10.1186/1746-4811-2-19) but failed to select transgenic plants. Both untransformed (Col-0) and Hyg positive plants look like same in the selection plate. I used various concentration of Hyg (15, 20, 25) but all the time I was unable to differentiate between the susceptible and resistant plants. I am using Hyg from Sigma and it was bought recently. I am desperately looking for a working protocol for transgenic Arabidopsis selection in Hygromycin media.

I would be really grateful if anyone can help me in this regard by giving some suggestion for transgenic Arabidopsis selection in Hyg media and hopefully any protocol if possible?
Thank you all
Regards
Mahmud Hassan