[Arabidopsis] Re: Confirming pif4/5 mutants from stock center

ashu via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by ashutosh.biotech from gmail.com)
Wed May 11 15:48:17 EST 2016

Hi Dave,
Grow pif4, pif5 and pif4/pif5 mutants on high temp (28 C) conditions and you won't see any elongation in hypocotyl in pif4 mutant.
Hope this will help.
Best wishes