[Arabidopsis] Postdoctoral Researcher Needed -- Citrus Vector Development --

Folta, Kevin M. via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by kfolta from ufl.edu)
Fri May 20 15:52:25 EST 2016

Hi Everybody,

Post-doctoral Position:
We,  Dr. Jose Chaparro, Dr. Gloria Moore and myself, are looking to fill a currently-open post-doctoral fellow position in Citrus biotechnology at the Horticultural Sciences department.  In this project, we aim to improve Citrus for disease resistance and other value-added traits via transgenic technologies.  The ideal candidate will be a  recent Ph.D. in any area of Biology with strong skills in molecular cloning and vector construction.   The candidate may preferably have skills and knowledge in  gene cloning, genetic transformation, gene expression analysis  and characterization of transgenic plants.  If interested, please e mail me (e mail:  brath from ufl.edu<mailto:brath from ufl.edu>) your curriculum vitae and a cover letter.

Dr. Bala Rathinasabapathi
Professor & Graduate Coordinator, Horticultural Sciences Department,
Plant Biotechnology & Environmental Physiology Program,
University of Florida,
2247, Fifield Hall, Hull Road,
Gainesville,
Florida 32611-0690

E-mail:  brath from ufl.edu<mailto:brath from ufl.edu>