[Arabidopsis] The Multinational Arabidopsis Steering Committee's (MASC) Annual Report

Kianoush Nikoumanesh via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by kianoush.nikoumanesh from sydney.edu.au)
Thu Jun 15 22:42:21 EST 2017

Dear All,

The Multinational Arabidopsis Steering Committee (MASC) has published it's =
Annual Report<http://www.garnetcommunity.org.uk/sites/default/files/2017_MA=
SC_Report_0.pdf>. It gives information of the spheres of the Arabidopsis re=
search in different countries around the world; is worth to have a look!!

Also check and like the "Bio-Analytic Resource's Facebook page<https://www.=
facebook.com/BioAnalyticResource/?fref=3Dnf>" from which I got this news to=
 stay informed for the future news as well.

Regards,
Kia

________________________________
"Don't tell me it can't be done.  Tell me what to do and help me do it." No=
rman Borlaug, Nobel Prize laureate

Kianoush Nikoumanesh (Mr.)
PhD Student, Plant Molecular Biology and Genetics
School of Life and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Science The Universit=
y of Sydney.

Address: Room 125, School of Life and Environmental Sciences, Macleay Build=
ing A12, The University of Sydney, Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia.
Tel: +61(0)414708097; Fax: +61 (02) 9351 2175
E-mail: kianoush.nikoumanesh from sydney.edu.au<https://bl2prd0111.outlook.com/e=
cp/Customize/kianoush.nikoumanesh from sydney.edu.au>; knik1987 from uni.sydney.edu.a=
u<https://bl2prd0111.outlook.com/ecp/Customize/knik1987@uni.sydney.edu.au>

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised us=
e is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete=
 it and any attachments.

Save a tree...Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to