Red Rain problems

Suzanne McNeely smcneely at sunstroke.sdsu.edu
Thu Oct 24 10:34:36 EST 1996

We recently purchased a 377 to replace our 373 and are adjusting to the
differences between the two machines. For the first time I have gotten a
gel with the red rain phenomenom. Or at least I assume this is red rain;
red streaks in various places throughout the gel file obscuring data and
just basically making my life miserable. I know this has been covered
before but could someone please give the reason and possible cure for this
one more time. BTW, where are the archives to this group?

Suzanne McNeely
SDSU DNA Core Facility

                                           __
Suzanne McNeely                            ||
smcneely at sunstroke.sdsu.edu               ====
LS 301                                    |__|
Department of Biology                     |   \
San Diego State University                |-.\  \
San Diego Ca 921822                       |__| \ \
                                           ||   ||
                                         ======__|