LINKAGE on Macs - Is it out there anywhere?

HUENSD at VAX1.COMPUTER-CENTRE.BIRMINGHAM.AC.UK HUENSD at VAX1.COMPUTER-CENTRE.BIRMINGHAM.AC.UK
Fri Feb 28 01:56:00 EST 1992

Dear BIO-SOFTies (sorry about that...),
I rarely read this bulletin board but I think you may be able to answer a
question.

About a month ago, in a moment of frustration at having our networked
Mac tied up in emulator duty by someone running linakge analysis
in non-batch mode, I started to port the LINKAGE package over to the
Mac in my spare time. Anyway, having got to the stage where MLINK will
actually compile on a Mac, I wonder whether someone has already done this.

Has anyone already ported these programs to Macs?

Is it worth my while finishing this job?

Reply appreciated. many thanks.

David Huen
Dept. of Cancer Studies
Univ. of Birmingham, U.K.