Search Palette US site

Ewan Birney birney at embl-heidelberg.de
Fri Jul 15 03:25:49 EST 1994

	Biologists Search Palette site in US

thanks to keith robison for the space to put biologists search
palette somewhere in the US. This server is probably much more
reliable than the one that we've got at oxford.

the URL is...

	http://golgi.harvard.edu/contrib/palette.html

(For the non-webbers, to open this start up a WWW client like Mosaic
or lynx, and then go to open URL (in mosaic) or 'G' (in lynx) and
type the above phrase. You'll need a client that supports forms. The
mosaic for X windows does, and the latest release of Mosaic for Windows
is somewhat OK -but not entirely bug free apparently. The latest lynx
client does forms as well.)

The oxford copy can be accessed either through

	http://www.molbiol.ox.ac.uk/www/ewan/palette.html

or

	http://molbiol.ox.ac.uk/www/ewan/palette.html

(they use different servers, so one might be up when the other's down!)

Just for info, I'm planning to write a similar thing for linkage sites
but I'm not going to do anything similar for Sequence searching sites
(like BLAST, BLITZ etc).

ewan

birney at molbiol.ox.ac.uk

for the next 3 weeks: birney at embl-heidelberg.de