*.mov??? How do I view?

Stephen Williams s.m.williams.bcm at bham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 4 12:08:12 EST 1995

In article <3taljr$u96 at news.sas.ab.ca> erinb at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () writes:
>From: erinb at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ()
>Subject: *.mov??? How do I view?
>Date: 4 Jul 1995 06:03:39 GMT

>Does anyone have a URL for software that will let me view a .mov file? I
>am running windows...but the media player does not recognize the format
>of this file. Any help will be very appreciated!

>Thanks in advance
>Erin

Try my WEB page. The programme Graphics workshop is supposed to be able to
display MOV files whn you download the quicktime MCI drivers too. I've not
tried to view MOV files with it though. The URL for my page is:-

http://sun1.bham.ac.uk/s.m.williams.bcm/images/viewers.html

I will  be putting up links to other programmes that will definately view MOV
files, hopefully next week. I'm a bit busy with work at the momment though.

Steve