New Version of SEQIO available

James Knight knight at quad.cs.ucdavis.edu
Thu Jul 11 12:31:30 EST 1996

The new version of SEQIO package includes the port of the
package onto Solaris, and fixes a couple bugs.  As always,
the package can be retrieved from

   ftp://ftp.cs.ucdavis.edu/pub/strings/seqio.tar.gz

The version number on the package is 1.2.2.  Version 1.2.1
was an internal version that I used while doing the port
and fixing the bugs, so don't worry if you haven't seen
it.

Also, a couple folks in Germany can't get a decent connection
either to the ftp site or to my web site.  Is there a way I
could get someone to act as an ftp mirror site on that side
of the ocean?  I would appreciate it.

Jim

(*) You're quite welcome, Frederic.